directory-dev mailing list archives

From SHAWN E SMITH <se...@psu.edu>
Subject Kerby Remote KAdmin
Date Fri, 05 Aug 2016 14:13:32 GMT
All,

We've been working on getting the protocol working against an MIT Kerb instance.  Based on
byte tracing in wireshark we think we're pretty close, but something is still not lining up
cleanly.  Has anyone else done a deep dive on this that may be able to provide some feedback
on what we're doing?  I'd like to find a good way to share what we're doing, but most of it
is outside of core kerby so I'm not sure where to put it for others to see it.

Thanks,
Shawn

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans
can understand.
--Martin Fowler

Shawn Smith
Director of Software Engineering