directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: VOTE : add Steve Moyer, Chris Harm, Shawn Smith and Alex Haskell as Apache Directory project committers
Date Fri, 01 Jul 2016 14:33:18 GMT

> On Jul 1, 2016, at 8:56 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> now that we have accepted the SCIM code contribution, we have to vote in
> the four contributors :
>

> Alex Askell
>
> Chris Harm
>
> Shawn Smith
>
> Steve Moyer
>

> I personally met Steve 2 years ago (time flies !!!), and Shawn McKinney
> have worked with them a lot recently (Shawn, you can probably confirm
> and bring some more information). I do think they will be good new
> committers, and they for sure understand what is Open Source.

+1

I’ve known / collaborated / worked with P-shawn and Steve off and on since Fall ’13, where
we met at JavaOne.  I met Chris at last year’s JavaOne, but we’ve communicated over the
fortress mailing lists since before then.  I can wholeheartedly endorse all three as good
guys.  I’ve never met Alex but am comfortable knowing that he wouldn’t be in this penn
state group, if not himself a competent and capable.

A-shawn