directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0.v20160628-M11 release
Date Thu, 21 Jul 2016 22:33:32 GMT
FTR, I'm currently generating the installers.

I have the MacOSX working (if someone would like to test it, it's
available on
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/studio/2.0.0.v20160717-M11/),
I was able to generate the Windows installer, except that I wrongly used
a 32 bits version, so I need to repackage it (Thanks Kiran for having
tested it)

The real problem is that pushing those installer is quite slow and block
me from accessing to internet, being in the country side with a limited
internet bandwidth (in paris, I have fiber, which allows me to upload at
50Mb/s, compared to the 1Mb/s I can do here...). As each installer is
128Mb big, it takes around 30 mins per installer.

I'll push the remaining 3 installers in the next few days, then when
done, I'll push a vote.

Thanks !