directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache Directory Studio 2.0.0.v20160628-M11 release
Date Sun, 17 Jul 2016 17:04:07 GMT
Le 17/07/16 à 17:21, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> [...]
I think

>>> Regarding Mac: I was able to build the the Mac DMG installer on my Mac .
>>> That was pretty straight forward. When I "install" it by drag-n-drop to
>>> "Applications" folder the result in
>>> /Applications/ApacheDirectoryStudio.app is the same as if I just open
>>> the Zip and drag-n-drop the ApacheDirectoryStudio.app to Applications
>>> folder. Both variants work on my Macbook without the need to modify
>>> Info.plist or ApacheDirectoryStudio.ini. I don't understand how the
>>> installer makes the difference.
>>>

>>> Regarding Windows: I installed nsis 2.5.1, but when running the
>>> windows_installer.nsi I get error:
>>> !include: could not find: "AdvUninstLog.nsh"
>>> Error in script "windows_installer.nsi" on line 40 -- aborting creation
>>> process
>>>

>>> I have neither the time nor the patience to continue figuring out how
>>> build the installers. Probably it's best if you take over the release. I
>>> think 90% the release steps are documented in the readme, if you
>>> struggle I'm available to help.
>> Sure, will do that. Is everything committed ?
>>
> Yes, except update to ApacheDS 2.0.0-M23

hmmm, I'm following the dev-guide and after :

    find . -name pom-first.xml | xargs sed -i '' s/2.0.0-SNAPSHOT/$VERSION/
    find . -name pom-first.xml | xargs sed -i '' s/2.0.0.qualifier/$VERSION/
    mvn -f pom-first.xml clean install

I get :

macbookpro-c8e0eb14fea3:branch-2.0.0.v20160717-M11 elecharny$ mvn -f
pom-first.xml clean install
Java HotSpot(TM) 64-Bit Server VM warning: ignoring option
MaxPermSize=256M; support was removed in 8.0
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
Downloading:
https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2/org/apache/directory/studio/org.apache.directory.studio.parent/2.0.0.v20160717-M11/org.apache.directory.studio.parent-2.0.0.v20160717-M11.pom
[ERROR] [ERROR] Some problems were encountered while processing the POMs:
[FATAL] Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.apache.directory.studio:org.apache.directory.studio.setup-parent:[unknown-version]:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.directory.studio:org.apache.directory.studio.parent:pom:2.0.0.v20160717-M11
in central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 23, column 11
 @
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project
org.apache.directory.studio:org.apache.directory.studio.setup-parent:[unknown-version]
(/Users/elecharny/apacheds/trunks/studio/release_dir/branch-2.0.0.v20160717-M11/pom-first.xml)
has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM for
org.apache.directory.studio:org.apache.directory.studio.setup-parent:[unknown-version]:
Could not find artifact
org.apache.directory.studio:org.apache.directory.studio.parent:pom:2.0.0.v20160717-M11
in central (https://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2) and
'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @ line 23, column 11 ->
[Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the
-e switch.
[ERROR]
please read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]