directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Rethinking Mavibot...
Date Mon, 27 Jun 2016 11:02:31 GMT
Le 27/06/16 à 12:49, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> Thanks so much for the full explanation, Emmanuel. Sorry for my asking again.
>
>>> Otherwise, we could use LMDB, with a JNI wrapper. That is an option. But I have
no idea what it would cost us in term of packaging.
> The packaging isn't really so much a problem. There is a nice way handling this: the
binary package could be put into the jar just as a resource and while starting up it can be
dynamically extracted, putted into a runtime folder to be loaded. Many Java projects do this
way.

Yes, but that would require a built package for all the targets.