directory-dev mailing list archives

From SHAWN E SMITH <se...@psu.edu>
Subject Re: Result, was : [Vote] Accept Scim contribution
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2016 17:36:12 GMT
Thanks to all.

The primary developers on the effort are Steve Moyer, Chris Harm and Me (Shawn Smith, or Pennsylshawn
to distinguish from Arkanshawn (Shawn McKinney)).  Alex Haskell did a significant amount of
work to advance our support of bulk.

Again, thank you, I look forward to the collaboration.

"The programmer … works only slightly removed from pure thought-stuff.
He builds his castles in the air, from air, creating by exertion of the imagination."
— Fred Brooks

Shawn Smith
Director of Software Engineering
Administrative Information Services
Penn State University
814-321-5227
ses44@psu.edu

https://keybase.io/ussmith

----- Original Message -----
From: "Emmanuel Lécharny" <elecharny@gmail.com>
To: "Apache Directory Developers List" <dev@directory.apache.org>
Sent: Thursday, June 30, 2016 1:30:38 AM
Subject: Result, was : [Vote] Accept Scim contribution

Hi guys,

the SCIM donation was accepted with 8 +1 :
Colm (binding)
Jiajia (binding)
Kai (binding)
Kiran (binding)
Pierre (binding)
Shawn McKinney(binding)
Stefan (binding)
and myself.

The next step will be to vote in the new committers. I'm on the road
today, I will launch the vote tonite.

Shawn (E Smith), can you please snd us a mail with the list of people
that should be accepted as committers ?

Thanks guys and welcome !