directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Release of Studio, API, ApacheDS
Date Tue, 14 Jun 2016 06:01:52 GMT
Le 12/06/16 à 10:41, Stefan Seelmann a écrit :
> Hi,
>
> I'd like to release a new version of Studio. There are only bugfixes but
> important ones that were reported by lots of users and very annoying:
>
> * Error when saving configuration (DIRSTUDIO-1080 and many duplicates)
> * Hanging connections when using SSL (DIRMINA-1023)
> * Fix of race conditions and invalid thread access
>
> However this requires release of API and Server first.
>
> Thus my question, are there any blockers that must be fixed before
> releasing API and Server?
>
> I assume changes in the "value" branch are target for API 2.0.0 and
> related issues won't make it into 1.0.0, right?
>
> I can take care of all the releases this week.
>
> Kind Regards,
> Stefan

FTR, I have started to cut a LDAP API 1.0.0-RC1 release. It's a bit hard
as the people.apache.org access is not anymore possible, so I had to
create a new repo
(https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/directory/api/) to store the
produced binaries.

I'm currently running tests on apacheds with the produced binaries. More
later...