directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Travel to Vancouver and Bay Area
Date Mon, 09 May 2016 09:57:38 GMT
Hi All,

I wish you a pleasant journey and a successful event with loads of
interactions and new ideas to bring our project and products forward and
increase adoption. Sorry I can't be there. Maybe at next EU meeting.

Best regards

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services