directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Kerby migration in Apache Directory?
Date Sun, 29 May 2016 23:02:11 GMT
Sounds great and make sense to me! Thanks.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Monday, May 30, 2016 5:33 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Re: Kerby migration in Apache Directory?

Le 29/05/16 à 23:23, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> IMO, it would make more sense to do the Kerby integration as part of ApacheDS 2.0 GA.
Our schedule is to first get Mavibot fixed, to get rid of the database corruptionw e have
in JDBM. Once done, we geta  20 out and immediately start with a 3.0 branch.

I really, rzally want to get rid of those Milestones, which are a little bit ridiculous, IMO.
As is, I do think that ApacheDS 3.0 would perfectly be a candidate for a Kerby integration.