directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Travel to Vancouver and Bay Area
Date Fri, 06 May 2016 21:39:58 GMT
I will be hanging there the whole week. Will be very nice to meet you there, Lucas! A pity
is the speaking along with the whole security things is at Tuesday.

From: Lucas Theisen [mailto:lucastheisen@pastdev.com]
Sent: Saturday, May 07, 2016 5:29 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Cc: kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: Re: Travel to Vancouver and Bay Area

I'm going to be at both apachecon and bigdata in Vancouver...  Also willing to help anyone
that needs it.  When will you be speaking?
On May 6, 2016 5:22 PM, "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zheng@intel.com<mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com>>
wrote:
Hi,

I will travel to Vancouver (speak about Apache Kerby) and then Bay Area in the next half a
month. Is there anybody here happening to be there too so we could meet? If anything I could
help with on the Apache Bigdata Conference, please also let me know.

Regards,
Kai