directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Help with task: Fortress Doc Writers
Date Sun, 17 Apr 2016 10:29:25 GMT

> On Apr 16, 2016, at 2:11 PM, Steve Moyer <smoyer@psu.edu> wrote:
>

> I can do a case study on how we're using Fortress for the Friends of Penn State accounts
(currently 3M users about 2M have one or more assigned roles).  We've could obviously generate
a bunch of "how-tos" from our experiments and from the final configuration we're using for
our PSU account roles and permissions.

Steve,

Yes, I would like to see input from Penn State - especially since its running in production
there with a high volume and large number of accounts.  Areas of particular interest surround
the aspect of ‘role engineering’ and policy enforcement.  But anything you have that can
be written down are good.  Let me know how you want to do this.  Since the website documentation
is in SVN we can’t do pull requests, but any format is fine as I will translate it to what’s
needed for our website.

Thanks,

Shawn