directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Additions / Changes to Apache Directory Wikipedias
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 14:28:14 GMT
Howdy,

An update about some shenanigans on our wikipedia pages.

First I added this one:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Fortress

I asked community for some help on supplying references here:
http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/directory-fortress/201604.mbox/%3C5CAF4B15-A1E8-4EAB-8C0B-E91FCE6E2281%40apache.org%3E

and (strongly) disputed claims on our lack of notability here:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talk:Apache_Fortress

Finally I updated the main project page:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apache_Directory

These changes to the apache directory page added stuffs about the other 5 subprojects not
previously disclosed.  On my todo list is to add wikipedia pages for the others - kerby, api,
mavibot, escimo, so they may be tertiary sources for each other, and for which I will gladly
accept assistance from any of you.

So let me know if you want to contribute in this mischief… just so you know, I expect there
will be some more battles with the wikipedians over noteworthiness… :-)

L8tr Gators,

Shawn