directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lecharny <elecha...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Additions / Changes to Apache Directory Wikipedias
Date Tue, 26 Apr 2016 17:01:15 GMT
Tough fight to go...

They are quite picky when it comes to new stuff those days. Like they don't
want anymore to cover what's new, but rather what's already established.

Start with some update on the directory page on wikipedia, then refer to
fortress' usage at Penn university.

I'll be able to help next week !

--
Regards,