directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Increasing social media reach
Date Thu, 07 Apr 2016 14:04:06 GMT
Thanks Pierre. It’s unfortunate for me because I’m not able to tweet or follow, otherwise
it will surely hit 100 + 1.

Regards,
Kai

From: Pierre Smits [mailto:pierre.smits@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, April 07, 2016 9:42 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Increasing social media reach

Hi all,

It pleases me to be able to inform you that today I received a notification that our project's
tweet account @ApacheDS now reached and bested the milestone of 100 followers. While followers
come and go, we should not deter in spreading the positive vibe and continue to inform the
public with messages from the project that are meaningfull and without sentiment.

Our community will grow with increased awareness at the site of potential adopters and other
parties interested in our products and our way of working. A way to increase our social media
reach is also following thoughtleaders and influencers on the subjects of our project and
sub projects. If you happen to know an interesting party (and their tweet account), please
share it and we'll investigate following him/her/them/they..

Best regards

Pierre Smits

ORRTIZ.COM<http://www.orrtiz.com>
OFBiz based solutions & services