directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Directory Fortress 1.0.0
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2016 18:52:05 GMT
I probably won't have time before Monday to check. Are there any
significant changes since the previous release?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

On 04/12/2016 05:06 PM, Shawn McKinney wrote:
> Once again we vote for a release of Apache Directory Fortress core, realm, rest and web
components.  This version is 1.0.0 and a temporary tag has been created in git: ‘1.0.0'.

> The staging repo on Nexus:
> - core: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1091
> - realm: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1092
> - rest: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1093
> - web: https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1094
>
> The source distros:
> http://home.apache.org/~smckinney/
>
> The testing procedures:
> - Follow one of these guides:
>   * https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/master/README-QUICKSTART-APACHEDS.md
>   * https://github.com/apache/directory-fortress-core/blob/master/README-QUICKSTART-SLAPD.md
>
> - Complete (only) the sections leading up to and including the SECTION entitled: 'Apache
Fortress Core Integration Test’

> - Integration testing requires installing either apacheds or openldap to your machine
but the setup is pretty fast / easy and complete instructions are provided here.

> This is a good opportunity for you to get involved in this project.  If having questions
or problems submit them here or contact me off list.  Your help here will enable us to streamline
these procedures which will make it easier the next time.