directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Task #a1384e00: Fortress Testers
Date Tue, 12 Apr 2016 11:34:42 GMT

> On Apr 11, 2016, at 7:41 PM, Pratik Joshi <pratiktutored@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hello,
>
> I came across this "Help Wanted!" section enquiring about those interested in helping
with the testing aspect of Fortress. I am interested in providing whatever help I can. Kindly
let me know what do I need to do for this.

> Awaiting a reply soon !
>
> Thank You.
>
> --
> Sincerely,
> Pratik Joshi
> M. S. Computer Science
> University of Southern California,
> Los Angeles, CA 90089-0471
> +1(213)400-0946

Hello Pratik,

thank you for responding to our posting.  Yes we could use some help testing the next release
of Fortress.  Can you tell me what your level of experience / comfort is with the Java programming
language?  Also do you have any prior knowledge of server-side technologies like LDAP and
HTTP?

These are necessarily req’s to help but will help establish a baseline of where you can
be fit into our project.

Regards,

Shawn