directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [RESULT][VOTE] Release Apache Directory Fortress 1.0.0
Date Sat, 16 Apr 2016 16:20:05 GMT

> On Apr 16, 2016, at 6:14 AM, Emmanuel Lécharny <elecharny@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Le 16/04/16 11:36, Pierre Smits a écrit :
>> Shawn,
>>
>> As far as I can tell we can't call this a successful vote. Many have
>> expresses congratulations and have said testing it (or willingness to
>> test), but the ASF procedure dictates that votes must be done with an
>> explicit expression of +1, 0 or -1.
>>
>> So far I have seen only:
>>
>>   - Colm O hEigeartaigh: binding +1
>>   - Pierre Smits: binding 0
>>   - Jiajia Li: non-binding +1
>>   - Shawn E Smith: non-binding +1
> You forgot Shawn's vote and my vote. That's 3 binding +1 vote, enough
> for calling it a successful vote.

Yes we did pass but I am still new to the release process so it’s good that you’re watchful
Pierre.  We also heard from Chris, and although a non-binding vote, he’s experienced with
this project and how to test it with openldap.  Between his testing, and the others, we should
be good for this release.

Shawn