directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Contribution of a declaritive SCIM based identity solution to the Apache Directory project
Date Mon, 25 Apr 2016 11:18:53 GMT
Pennsylshawn,

It seems Emmanuel is out galavanting around the Greek Isles in search of new kinds of bugs
and what not.  ;-)  So, we may have to wait until he decides to come back for a response.

Arkanshawn

> On Apr 20, 2016, at 1:52 PM, SHAWN E SMITH <ses44@psu.edu> wrote:
>
> All,
>
> We would like to contribute our efforts to create a declarative identity solution based
on the ratified SCIM 2.0 specification.  The approach taken integrates naturally with many
existing Apache directory projects, to include providing the opportunity to create and end
to end identity and identity assurance solution.  This effort is an evolution of a pre-ratified
SCIM Solution that we have been running operationally for over 3 years that currently manages
more than 3 million users.  The concrete solution is backed by the Apache Fortress project
running against OpenLDAP.  That solution will remain our production approach  moving forward.
 Our project can be located at https://github.com/PennState/scim.  Any and all feedback will
be gratefully taken.