directory-dev mailing list archives

From SHAWN E SMITH <se...@psu.edu>
Subject Contribution of a declaritive SCIM based identity solution to the Apache Directory project
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2016 18:52:26 GMT
All,

We would like to contribute our efforts to create a declarative identity solution based on
the ratified SCIM 2.0 specification.  The approach taken integrates naturally with many existing
Apache directory projects, to include providing the opportunity to create and end to end identity
and identity assurance solution.  This effort is an evolution of a pre-ratified SCIM Solution
that we have been running operationally for over 3 years that currently manages more than
3 million users.  The concrete solution is backed by the Apache Fortress project running against
OpenLDAP.  That solution will remain our production approach  moving forward.  Our project
can be located at https://github.com/PennState/scim.  Any and all feedback will be gratefully
taken.

Thanks for your consideration,
Shawn S., Chris H., Steve M. & Alex H.

Any fool can write code that a computer can understand. Good programmers write code that humans
can understand.
--Martin Fowler

Shawn Smith
Director of Software Engineering