directory-dev mailing list archives

From Mumuney Abdlquadri <abdlqua...@googlemail.com>
Subject Build custom 2nd Level Authentication solution to integrate with Active Directory
Date Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:52:27 GMT
Hello all,

I apologize beforehand if my post is irrelevant. But I would like your
insight into my challenge.

I have a task to build a system that interrupts user login into computers
whose login system is managed by Active directory. A sort of middleware
between the user computer and AD. The AD server is the Microsoft Active
directory.

I am totally new to this and I would like a pointer into how to implement
this requirement.

I was thinking of using an something like Apache DS to intercept the login
but I do not know how to make this configuration work.

Thanks in advance.

Regards.