directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject [Fortress] Release Status - Can't close staging repo
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2016 18:59:11 GMT
Hello,

I have succeeded in staging the fortress components to nexus.  Which gets me to Step 5 of
the release instructions:

http://directory.staging.apache.org/fortress/developer-guide.html#releasing-a-point-release-committers-only

---------
Step 5
Now, you have to close the staged project on nexus. In order to do that you must have exported
your PGP key to a PGP public server see
Connect to the Nexus server, login, and select the MINA staging repository you just created,
then click on the 'close' button. You are homeā€¦
---------

This is where I am confused.  I have managed to export my PGP public key to a text file but
unsure what to do next to upload the key to public server.

The instructions on this step:
http://www.apache.org/dev/openpgp.html#export-key

were not clear.  Please advise.

Thanks