directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Work in progress...
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2016 08:47:59 GMT
Thanks Emmanuel for the update!

On 03/05/2016 09:26 AM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> a bit of a heads up on what I'm on atm. being pretty busy aside, and I
> guess its the same for all of you, things are moving forward slowly.

I just started a new job last week which takes my time...

> - support for RDN like 'cn=A + cn=B'. This is legit, but it's currently
> rejected. We have to change the way we store AVA inside the RDN to use a
> sorted list of AVA based on the AttributeType. Should take a day.

Seems you already committed two tests which fail, if you don't mind I'll
@Ignore them for the time being.

> - The commons-io dependency has been removed from teh LDAP API and
> ApacheDS, we still have a dependency on it in Studio, but I'm not sure
> it worths it to get it removed too.

I'll have a look at it this weekend. But Studio is already a monster
with 472 jars, I think it does't matter if there is one more or less ;)

Other than that I'll focus on Studio, updating to Mars.2, and fix some
remaining bugs.

Kind Regards,
Stefan