directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: PKINIT client support
Date Tue, 23 Feb 2016 02:12:49 GMT
I thought Jiajia could elaborate some bit about what's exactly the gaps to fill for the full
PKINIT support.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai [mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 23, 2016 9:04 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>; kerby@directory.apache.org
Subject: RE: PKINIT client support

Hi Lloyd,

Thanks for the interesting and trying! Unfortunately, right now only Anonymous PKINIT is done.
The RSA case is still on the going but I believe it's quite approaching to the completion.
The community is busy with other things of higher priority like RC2 releasing, GSSAPI support
and kadmin-remote support, and very probably we'll be back to the PKINIT completing after
some time. Please let we know if this sounds good or not for your case, and stay tuned. Thanks.

Regards,
Kai