directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Write access in Confluence
Date Tue, 16 Feb 2016 22:45:52 GMT

> On Feb 16, 2016, at 3:48 PM, Jan Sindberg <jan.sindberg@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> We would like to start using Confluence for Fortress documentation and development documents.
Shawn McKinney have created a space. Is there a way for me to be allowed to edit within that
space? Shawn have added me to edit restrictions for the space, but there must be some additional
permission-management restricting me from doing anything beyond reading.
> Also, can Shawn be allowed to create and manage one or more Confluence user-groups that
can be used for restriction management in this space?

I created a child page under directory category:
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/directory/Fortress

The idea is to use this as the starting place where doc can be added for testing and using
of the fortress components.  The idea is this facilitates easy edits which is why we’re
using wiki instead of the directory project page.

So if this is agreeable to everyone I would like to get Jan added to the list of users allowed
to make changes under this space.

Regards,

Shawn