directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Database corruption repair tool
Date Fri, 29 Jan 2016 14:51:47 GMT
>> I'm most certainly overdoing : the first step is to start the server, which is all
but a good idea. I have to simply read the configuration instead, because this is all what
I need.

You mean it doesn't have to use or start a server to run the repair process, right. If so
it sounds good, because purely running a repair tool against the database would be easy to
use. Later it can also be a healthy check tool.

Regards,
Kai