directory-dev mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: Mina SSL issue and insane DNs
Date Wed, 20 Jan 2016 19:03:29 GMT
On 01/20/2016 07:53 PM, Emmanuel L├ęcharny wrote:
> MINA will be fixed and released asap. Thanks for having chased to
> origine of the pb... Now, would the submitted patch fix the issue ?

Yes. I believe so. It worked for my tests at the very least.

> We should probably think about cutting a release soon, then. I have also
> injected some changes before taking some vacations, and I was actually
> thinking about cutting a 1.0.0-RC1 release, instead of another milstone.

OK for me. However, I plan more tests with AD in next week or so.
Therefore it might be good to wait couple more days. In case these tests
uncover more AD "features" I will be updating the API right away. And I
have a strange suspicion that there is more to this ...

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect