directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [kerby] ASN1 Quick review
Date Thu, 24 Dec 2015 08:49:00 GMT
While before someone may find and complain (I like it actually) about it, I'd like to mention
that Javadoc is another thing we need to complement. I will add comments and Javadoc in the
API and critical places once the code base is stabilized after some left issues are cleared.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel L├ęcharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 24, 2015 1:29 AM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [kerby] ASN1 Quick review

Some more questions, now that I have drawn the full Asn1 hierarchy
(http://pasteboard.co/fGVRQFm.png)

- can't we merge the Asn1Encodable and AbstractAsn1Type classes ?
- same question for the Asn1Cnstructed and Asn1Collection classes
- I'm not sure the Asn1Dumpable interface makes a lot of sense. Why don't we simply implement
a toString() method that takes an identation as a parameter ?