directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-M33 release
Date Fri, 18 Dec 2015 09:34:16 GMT
Got it, thank for the clarifying.

Would you point to the main RFC spec that contains the ASN1 definition the library implements?
I would take a look and see what kerby-asn1 still lacks for it.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel Lécharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 18, 2015 5:14 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-M33 release

Le 18/12/15 10:03, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> This sounds great. Just a thought, the LDAP API would be independent from the Directory
Server project I guess. If that's right, we might consider have a version like 1.1.0 for the
release instead of another milestone. Or 1.5.0, since 33 milestones would be sure to serve
a major release.

We will sooner or later cut a 1.0.0-GA, that's for sure. W ego for Milestone because we are
missing a couple of features that are important (mainlky referal handling). We have been lazzy
enough though not to spend the week writing this feature ;-)