directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Li, Jiajia" <jiajia...@intel.com>
Subject RE: I'd appreciate having the kerby-kdc-test tests.jar published
Date Mon, 12 Oct 2015 03:50:39 GMT
Hi Richard,
Thanks for your work, as you said, all the tests were not published in Kerby RC1 release,
and we will publish them in RC2. Thanks again and expect more feedback from you.

Thanks
Jiajia

From: Richard Feezel [mailto:rfeezel@gmail.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 10, 2015 10:35 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: I'd appreciate having the kerby-kdc-test tests.jar published

I'm exploring the possibility of using Kerby with my own backend implementation. I've been
able to create my backend implementing class and now I'm working on the tests. I'd like to
be able to use the KerbyKdcTest class from the kerby-kdc-test project but this class isn't
published in the jar.

By adding the following to the kerby-kdc-test pom.xml file:

  <build>
    <plugins>
      <plugin>
        <executions>
          <execution>
            <goals>
              <goal>test-jar</goal>
            </goals>
          </execution>
        </executions>
      </plugin>
    </plugins>
  </build>

I was able to get Maven to create the kerby-kdc-test-1.0.0-RC1-tests.jar file.

Can this be added to the project so that this class, and others from the same project are
available? Or is there a better way to specify this?

Thanks,
--
Richard M Feezel
rfeezel@gmail.com<mailto:rfeezel@gmail.com>