directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Thanks!
Date Mon, 05 Oct 2015 09:28:03 GMT
Nice sentiments Pierre and agree that our project had a nice showing in Budapest.  In particular
Kiran’s talk on Apache Directory Kirby was interesting.  Apache (Big Data) needs it now
because of requirement for kerberos protocol support in HDFS (Hadoop).  Perhaps as a test
tool but one day maybe in production?  In any case we shall learn how well fits in there.
 I believe that Emmanuel has already uploaded the presentation slides for that talk.  Many
thanks for your help getting the talks accepted and for your support while we were onsite.
 It was great fun and looking forward to next time.

Best,

Shawn

> On Oct 3, 2015, at 10:51 AM, Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Guys,
>
> Thank you very much for your talks at the ApacheCon EU 2015 event in Budapest, Hungary,
and having the opportunities to chat and laugh together.

> I feel confident that your talks will have a positive effect regarding adoption of the
Apache Directory products and growth of our community.