directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-M32 release
Date Tue, 20 Oct 2015 19:27:30 GMT
Le 20/10/15 19:10, Pierre Smits a écrit :
> Regarding managing user expectations with respect to API and DS working
> with AD is to register a JIRA issue for each of the not working controls.
> The advantages are that both users and community members would then now
> where the products stand.
>
> And if and when one gets fixed it'll turn up in the release notes.
I have found the best way to deal with that :

- I created a parent task : https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI-259
- and I have created a first sub-task beneth it :
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/DIRAPI-258

All the other controls/extended operations will be sub-tasks associated
with the parent issue (the list of sub tasks is visible at teh bottom of
the parent task).