directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Apache LDAP API 1.0.0-M32 release
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2015 17:26:56 GMT
On 10/15/2015 07:01 PM, Lucas Theisen wrote:
> Yeah, thats my guess.  Though what addresses would these tests be using?
> Do we actually rely on a live external service in our unit test?  I dont
> know anything about that osgi pax test suite (clearly).

The Pax framework is used to test OSGi. It spawns a new JVM process to
test class loading in a fresh environment outside the current
Maven/Surefire process. I think thatfor it uses RMI. But I have no idea
why it tries to connect to this IP. There should be no dependency on any
external service, I mean I can also run the tests when I'm offline. I'll
dig into the Pax sources.

Kind Regards,
Stefan