directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Lin Chen" <linch...@foxmail.com>
Subject Re:RE: [Kerby] IP Clearance
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 02:04:05 GMT
I have checked with my management, too. It's OK to give my codes to the ASF.

Thanks,
Lin

From: Zheng, Kai <kai.zheng@intel.com>
Date: 周日,9月 6,2015 09:42
To: Apache Directory Developers List <dev@directory.apache.org>
Subject: RE: [Kerby] IP Clearance

Sorry for the late due to a national wide holiday.

For the first item we need to do, I will fill the code donation form late today.

Regarding the second item or the following request, I have checked with my management and
it's OK for me to give my codes to the ASF. Would other Kerby committers please check this
as well? Thanks.

>> each one of the kerby committer must be sure they understand the iCLA they submitted
to The ASF : they do have to check with their management they are allowed to give the code
they are writing to The ASF. If I understand correctly, this is the case, so we should be
safe here.

Regards,
Kai