directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Xu, Yaning" <yaning...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2015 05:40:42 GMT
+1

* Built with Maven 3.3.3 and Java 8.
* Tested the kerby-dist examples successfully on windows and Ubuntu.
* Checked LICENSE files.

Found a (non--blocking) issues:
*When buld kerby with findbugs, there are some bugs to be fixed, which we can fix for rc2.

Thanks

Yaning

-----Original Message-----
From: Emmanuel L├ęcharny [mailto:elecharny@gmail.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2015 10:19 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org; Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2

Hi !

this is the very first release of Apache Kerby, 1.0.0-RC1 (second attempt). This is a release
candidate, which means we are reaching an API freeze, but some bug might be fixed before we
move to an official GA.

Please cast your vote !

The revision :

http://git-wip-us.apache.org/repos/asf/directory-kerby/commit/69d63691

The source packages are available here :
http://people.apache.org/~elecharny/

The staging repository:
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachedirectory-1042/

Please cast your votes:
[ ] +1 Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1
[ ] 0 abstain
[ ] -1 Do not release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1