directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1
Date Sun, 06 Sep 2015 13:07:28 GMT
I checked the source codes and the scripts look fine regarding the format.
The scripts in the release source package kerby-all-1.0.0-RC1-source-release.zip are all DOS
format. I guess it was git checked out and generated from a building on Windows?

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai [mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com]
Sent: Sunday, September 06, 2015 8:58 PM
To: kerby@directory.apache.org; Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: RE: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1

On windows OK:
c:\work\projects\kerby\kerby-dist\kdc-dist\bin>kadmin.cmd
Picked up _JAVA_OPTIONS: -Djava.net.preferIPv4Stack=true
Error: Could not find or load main class org.apache.kerby.kerberos.tool.kadmin.KadminTool

On Linux failed:
[root@zkdesk bin]# sh kadmin.sh
: command not found
'admin.sh: line 22: syntax error near unexpected token `do
'admin.sh: line 22: `for var in $*; do

So we have to convert *.sh scripts for Linux into UNIX format from DOS format.

Regards,
Kai