directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: Checkstyle checks
Date Sat, 26 Sep 2015 22:56:26 GMT
Next project is our server. All checkstyle violations in ApacheDS are
fixed, so we are ready to enable the checks there too.

If there are no objections I'll release the checkstyle-configuration
(there is only a small change) and then enable the checkstyle plugin in
ApacheDS pom.

Kind Regards,
Stefan