directory-dev mailing list archives

From Radovan Semancik <radovan.seman...@evolveum.com>
Subject Re: localhost/127.0.0.1 problems...
Date Fri, 18 Sep 2015 09:04:20 GMT
Hi,

The problem is probably that "localhost" resolves to IPv6 address and
"127.0.0.1" to IPv4 address. Using either "localhost" or "127.0.0.1"
consistently in all the tests should resolve the problem. Getting the
localhost from InetAddress.getLocalHost() seems to be more elegant,
though. And it should also work reliably IFAIK.

--
Radovan Semancik
Software Architect