directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Kerby 1.0.0-RC1, take 2
Date Fri, 11 Sep 2015 07:00:32 GMT
Hi Jiajia,

On 09/11/2015 04:22 AM, Li, Jiajia wrote:
> There is one minor issue of zip name "kerb-yall-1.0.0-RC1-source-release.zip.asc".

Hm, it seems only the label is wrong, if you download the file its
filename is correct, see HTML source.

> I don't very clear with the release process, I think the source packages will be provide
at download page: https://directory.apache.org/kerby/

Correct, for the source distribution we add a link to
https://directory.apache.org/kerby/ that points to a mirror where the
actual files are hosted.

The files itself are uploaded to
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/directory/ and then
automatically distributed to the mirrors.

> and all jars will be at https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/.

Yes, the Maven artifacts will be promoted from the staging repository to
that location, and then automatically published to Maven central.

Kind Regards,
Stefan