directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Leveraging Kerby Kerberos library in ApacheDS
Date Mon, 03 Aug 2015 14:30:32 GMT
Thanks for the feedback!

>> If we are already nearly ready to go with releasing Kerby anyway, I'm not sure I
see the benefit of releasing the ASN.1 library separately.
I share the same thoughts with Colm on this. If we don’t see any major big concern to cut
the 1.0.0-rc1 release, we can go directly for it. Having the ASN.1 part out would complicate
the relationship between it and the main part in project management. We could consider this
option in future.

Regards,
Kai