directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Mavibot 1.0.0-M8
Date Sun, 09 Aug 2015 13:09:08 GMT
Hi Kiran,

The packages are signed with key A591AB7A which is only 2048 bits DSA
key. According to [1] minimum strength should be 4096 RSA. I'm not sure
if that is a blocker but please consider to use another key for next
release.

Please also add your key(s) to our KEYS file [2].

The source and binary packages at
https://people.apache.org/~kayyagari/mavibot-1.0.0-M8/ miss the md5 and
sha1 checksum, can you please add them? I hope those are automatically
generated during the release process?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

[1] https://www.apache.org/dev/release-signing.html