directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel L├ęcharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject [Studio] PMD violations ficing
Date Thu, 06 Aug 2015 10:08:39 GMT
Hi guys,

just to inform you that I just committed a lot of fixes for the PMD
violations on the connection.ui project.

So far, three projects have been processed :
- common.core
- aciitemeditor
- connection.ui

I'll continue when I have some time (insomnia, late at night, smaller
room of my appartment...) It will take time !

I also want to warn you : some of the changes *might* break something.
When you have tens of things changed, it's likely that some incorrect
fix make its way into the code. We will have to check the final result
and fix what has been broken. I'm careful, but as with many human
process, failures is to be expected...

thanks !