directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: 389 Directory Server support in API
Date Tue, 14 Jul 2015 12:40:34 GMT
Like I stated: the analysis is based on searches in G. Hence why some lines
are so low.

But I agree with earlier assertions made in this thread and elsewhere:
functionality is key! Main driver for adoption. ;-)

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*
Services & Solutions for Cloud-