directory-dev mailing list archives

From Luca Sokoll <luca.sok...@linaro.org>
Subject [Studio] Bug with Mac version of Directory Studio
Date Wed, 08 Jul 2015 22:01:55 GMT
Hi folks,

If this is the wrong place to report this, I apologise in advance. There is
no clear and easy way to raise a bug for this app it seems.

I am running into a persistent bug with Apache Directory Studio.

I use it for a minute or two and it beach balls and I have to force quit it
and restart it. I can’t see anything specific I’m doing to cause the app to
crash, it seems random. I haven’t updated it.

The most recent version doesn’t work at all on my mac (I am
running 10.10.4), I am currently running the previous version of Apache
Directory Studio.

Let me know what I can provide to help fix this.

---

*Luca Sokoll*

IT Systems Administrator | Linaro IT Services | irc: *sokoll*