directory-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Seelmann <m...@stefan-seelmann.de>
Subject Checkstyle checks
Date Mon, 20 Jul 2015 20:08:03 GMT
Hi all,

I tuned our checkstyle configuration [1] according to our code formatter
and fixed lots of (sensible) violations in API.

I'd like to enable checkstyle checks for the API project and let the
build fail on violations. Very same as we did for Kerby. Only the checks
will be activated, no report generation in enabled because that is quite
useless. Later other projects may follow.

For that I need to release the checkstyle-configuration [1] project
first, then the our project parent POM.

Any objections or questions?

Kind Regards,
Stefan

PS: of course we can tune the checkstyle configuration if you think
particular rules make no sense.

[1]
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/directory/buildtools/checkstyle-configuration/