directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Adding a org.apache.directory.studio.common.ui.dialogs package in common.ui
Date Sat, 04 Jul 2015 11:49:40 GMT
> Hi,
>
> I'm willing to create a new package in common.ui, for Dialogs I want to
> share across the plugins. Those Dialogs are extending the AddEditDialog,
> which is used by the TableWidget.
>
> One exemple of such a Dialog that will be added into this packge is the
> AttributeDialog, used to select an Attribute that will be added into a
> Table.
>
> of course, that will require some modification in the exports, as this
> is a new package.
>
> Do anyone has an objection ?
>
> Thanks !
Ok, done. It was more complex that I expected, as I also had to move the
StringValueWrapper class to another package in common-ui
(org.apache.directory.studio.common.ui.wrappers). I also have created a
AttributeLoader class in the LdapBrowser core.util plugin, as it's
needed for the AttributeDialog when used (if one want to get the list of
existing Attributes. It's also possible to use teh AttributeDialog
without this check, by passing an empty list of existing attributes).

Thanks !