directory-dev mailing list archives

From Emmanuel Lécharny <elecha...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Adding a org.apache.directory.studio.common.ui.dialogs package in common.ui
Date Fri, 03 Jul 2015 08:11:09 GMT
Le 03/07/15 08:05, Zheng, Kai a écrit :
> In my understanding, common controls like tables, dialogs, lists, forms and etc. are
good to be in a common plugin. Do you mean to separate it in a separate osgi plugin? Or a
package in an existing plugin?
the common-ui plugin gather all the elements that can be used by every
other plugins. This is where I want to push this Dialog/

> If the latter, the exporting change would be minor and sounds OK I thought. I'm new here
and just some quick thought.

Np, and thanks for your input !

Btw, at some point in the future, we will have to think abput
developping a plugin for Kerby :-)