directory-dev mailing list archives

From Pierre Smits <pierre.sm...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [Studio] Dealing with various LDAP servers...
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 14:31:11 GMT
I support the idea of listing the servers our Studio product works with. It
help clarify the message to our (potential) adopters. It also helps
building the community.

But what numbers (regarding servers - supported vs unsupported) are we
talking about? Maybe we should talk with the product owners/community
representatives to work more with us...

Best regards,

Pierre Smits

*ORRTIZ.COM <http://www.orrtiz.com>*