directory-dev mailing list archives

From "Zheng, Kai" <kai.zh...@intel.com>
Subject RE: Kerby release
Date Thu, 11 Jun 2015 08:43:15 GMT
For DIRKRB component in the JIRA, now would we have target versions like 1.0.0-RC1, 1.0.0-GA
(for the final version), and 2.0.0 version as discussed? With such, we are then able to sort
out all the issues to appropriate target versions.
I thought it may need some tweak? I'm not sure. If not doable we have to think otherwise.
Thanks.

Regards,
Kai

-----Original Message-----
From: Zheng, Kai [mailto:kai.zheng@intel.com]
Sent: Thursday, June 04, 2015 8:46 PM
To: Apache Directory Developers List
Subject: RE: Kerby release

Thanks Emmanuel.

>> The way to do it is to have special Maven prodiles to build all the packages you
want.
I see. Will investigate how the desired binary jars for kerb-client, kerb-server, and etc.
can be built in this way.

>>I think we need a 1.0.0-RC1, a 1.0.0-GA (for the final version), and a 2.0.0 version
for future changes. Is that fine ?
Looks perfect to me!

>> Atm, what I'd like to have is a release on one of the core Kerby component : ASN.1.
We can use that as an exercise, and I'd like to use it in ApacheDS, as a separate module.
Having the ASN1 part done first as an exercise makes sense. After that, we can do similar
steps for kerby-kerb library and then finally kerby-kdc distribution.

Regards,
Kai