directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Events and talks
Date Thu, 25 Jun 2015 13:57:49 GMT

> On Jun 24, 2015, at 6:23 PM, Pierre Smits <pierre.smits@gmail.com> wrote:
>

> Shawn has updated following pages for the upcoming LDAPCon and Apachecon events:
> 	• https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/directory/LDAPCon+Nov+11-13%2C+2015+-+Edinburgh%2C+Scotland
> 	• https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/directory/Apache+Directory+@+Apachecon+EU+2015+-+Budapest%2C+Hungary

Please let me know of any of the following is true:

1. if you have submitted a talk, or want to submit a talk, that is related to apache directory
&/or security.

2. if you have interest in participating on any of the talks listed here

3. you know of someone else who has submitted a talk related to security

Right now there are 5 talks, if accepted, that will be part of a security track at apachecon.
 Obviously all 5 will not be accepted, and in any case needs to be 6 for a complete track.

Thanks,

Shawn
smckinney@apache.org