directory-dev mailing list archives

From Shawn McKinney <smckin...@apache.org>
Subject Security Track for ApacheCon Core Europe?
Date Wed, 17 Jun 2015 01:51:32 GMT
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone else is interested in opening a security track for the upcoming
ApacheCon Core Europe conference.  With so many different things going on inside our project
with respect to security, (e.g. kerby, apacheds, api, fortress, etc), I believe we could hold
many interesting talks!  Of course there are many other apache projects that have a security
focus as well.  And with security being such an important concern with the Internet today...

I have so far submitted four papers that are security related.  I would be happy to share
the presenter role to one or more of these talks with you - if willing to step up and participate.
 :-)

Anyway please let me know what you think.

Best,

Shawn
smckinney@apache.org